Thursday 10 May 2012

Updates of my main work since my last post in November...Part 1 Weddings

Hair and Makeup:Sandra Cormack/Photographer:Trevor Wilson

Hair and Makeup:Sandra Cormack/Photographer:Keri Fullwood

Hair and Makeup:Sandra Cormack/Photographer:Elemental

Hair and Makeup:Sandra Cormack/Photographer:Cameron Erroch
Hello everyone -it's great to be back blogging about all things in my hair and makeup world! I can't believe I haven't updated since Nov '11-it's been so busy, however I want to keep you all updated about what's going on in all things SC Makeup Artistry. Since then I have had the pure joy of being involved in many weddings all over Scotland and also Brides flying in from all over the world to be married at our wonderful Scottish Venues and Castles. I still have some bookings left for some dates this year and am steadily booking up for 2013, I have had requests for 2014 but am afraid I don't reserve for so far ahead (no Diary!) I hate to disappoint and have had up to 3-4 requests for same date weddings so please book early for your Special Day. Here's some images of some of my beautiful Brides...and also special thanks to Anna Pillans and Laura Baird for hair assistance at my larger weddings.  Read on for further updates...


No comments:

Post a Comment