Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SC MAKEUP ARTISTRY!

Wishing you all a fantastic Xmas and New Year and many thanks to all my friends, colleagues and clients for an amazing year! I have been lucky  to have had a number of pieces of my work featured in publications throughout this year once again. Even better has seen me appointed as hair and makeup artist and feature writer for 'Invite' magazine and am looking forward to our first shoot for 2013 showcasing David Blaney's designs.  I will also be sponsoring The St Andrews Charity Fashion and will be creating hair and makeup for 'The Alfa Romeo Young Designer  of the Year award.I continue to move forward and hope to  build upon past achievements and successes and feel blessed that I am lucky enough to make a living from something which I absolutely love to do. This year, I have also had many Bridal parties who I have loved to make beautiful on the most special day of their life and a few models I've worked with have booked me for their special day.
Watch out for my BRIDAL SPECIAL OFFER which will be featured in the 19th January edition of  'The Scotsman'
It's a highly competitive industry but I wouldn't be anywhere else-bring on 2013!
Merry Xmas! Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment