Tuesday 10 September 2013

Edinburgh Transgender workshop & Film

The following morning after arriving home from Malta I delivered a workshop to a transgender group in Edinburgh. There were a number of themes and topics delivered by a wide range of professionals, mine being effective male to female transformation to help enable individuals to feel comfortable applying make up effectively. Before a live demo with one of the group where I shared my recommended products and tips, attendees were able to view a short edit of a film that I produced with Helene Barclay. She is a cross-dresser with amazing camera skills and expertise and in the film myself and my model answer questions and discuss the topic of male to female transformation. The full short film will be available before the end of the year as a download and has  received favourable feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment